Selby High School
Equality Objectives 2018-2022
- To ensure we continue to reduce incidents of bullying and racism through our zero tolerance approach.
- To ensure that we continue to tackle homophobia/biphobia/transphobia in all its guises, including the use of derogatory language and to reduce the number of homophobic incidents.
- To ensure we continue to adapt the building, learning materials and resources with regard to the needs of people with a disability whether they are students, staff or parents, carers and guardians.
- To continue to develop a curriculum which considers the needs of all groups within the school, particularly those which may have been under-represented in the past.
- To ensure that we narrow the gap in performance between girls and boys, especially in English.