Equality Objectives 2022-2025
- To embed a zero-tolerance approach to inappropriate sexualised language and behaviour, including where linked to gender or sexual orientation, carefully tracking incidents, and putting in place actions accordingly.
- To continue to educate our students around the protected characteristics, promoting at all times our vision of Embracing Diversity and ensuring that all incidents of bullying and discrimination are dealt with in line with the anti-bullying policy.
- To review and develop the curriculum so that it celebrates the rich diversity of race, religion and culture within our local community, and within society as a whole.
- To ensure we continue to adapt the building, learning materials and resources with regard to the needs of people with a disability whether they are students, staff or parents, carers and guardians.
- To ensure that we narrow the gap in performance between girls and boys, especially in English.
- To improve the attendance of vulnerable groups, including where SEMH is an identified need, and identified cohorts of girls.