To keep your child/ren safe and ensure their well-being, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our links with you and keep everyone up-to-date and well informed. As sending written information home is sometimes unreliable; we have decided to implement Schoolcomms Online Reporting. This is a system that will enable you to see valuable information about your child at any time either online or if you have an Apple or Android device, on your smartphone.
You will be able to:
- Keep up to date with the latest information about your child/ren
- View achievement, behaviour and attendance information about your child
- Notify us of any reason for absence
- Check and update your contact details
- Send real time notifications to you when new information is available
- Save money on admin time, printing and paper
- Ensure our contact details for you are up to date
- In order to view this information you will need to register for a School Gateway account - This can be done via www.schoolgateway.com or via the School Gateway app.
- Upon registration you will be asked to enter your email address and mobile number. The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority one contact(s). If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please contact Student Services.
- To register via the School Gateway website, go to www.schoolgateway.com and select the “New User” tab; enter your email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be sent by text to your mobile phone
- If you do not have an Apple or Android device, skip to step 7
- To register using the School Gateway smartphone app, go to your app store and search for “School Gateway” or navigate to www.schoolgateway.com/apple or www.schoolgateway.com/android on your phone and download the app
- Once downloaded, select the “I’m a New User” button; enter your email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone
- Log in with your email address and the PIN, your account is now active and you will receive instant notifications of any new information in your notifications bar
- If you change your contact details please let the school know as soon as possible- you can check and send us an update via the “About Me” section
Schoolcomms is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Laura Currey on 01757 244805.